Calling all Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Microbiome start-ups!
Put your start-up center stage with our Probiota Pioneers session
Our team of editors and conference producers is on the hunt for innovative new start-ups who are changing the face of the microbiome space.
The IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas 2020, held May 27-29 in Washington, DC, aims to bridge the gaps between cutting-edge science, business strategy, and key regulatory developments in the microbiome, probiotic and prebiotic markets.
The three-day event will bring together CEOs, academics and top researchers for otherwise impossible networking opportunities, in addition to interactive presentations and debates that look to share new data, drive new science, boost business growth and aid product development in the rapidly growing and overlapping fields of probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome.
Calling all pioneering start-ups!
There has never been a better time to launch a start-up in this field. As major universities look to spin-out and license key discoveries, global food and pharma businesses open up venture funds and external innovation programs and incubators to draw innovative entrepreneurs into their orbit – there are rich pickings for probiotic, prebiotic and microbiome pioneers in search of money, experience and a global platform for their ideas.
But how can you win in a competitive environment?
NutraIngredients-USA is seeking science- or technology-based entrepreneurial start-ups to join our Probiota Pioneers session and pitch their company and ideas to a room full of experts.
If selected as a Probiota Pioneer by our editorial panel you will receive:
- A place on the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas program as part of the Probiota Pioneers session to present your business
- Access to the full program including all presentations and networking session – your chance to connect with some of the biggest names in pre and probiotics and the microbiome
- Coverage in NutraIngredients-USA including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
To enter you will need to provide the following information:
- Profile of your company and its innovative product or technology (max 500 words)
- Overview of the scientific or technology basis of your company including the history of the scientific research or technology development (max 500 words)
- Links to your website and relevant scientific publications and/or patent filings
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS April 17,2020.