Probiota Americas 2019, co-located with the IPA World Congress, is calling for submission of abstracts for this year's event. Don’t miss your chance to present!
Organized by the publishers of NutraIngredients-USA.com, the number one daily news service for the dietary supplements and functional food industries, the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas will explore the probiotic scientific frontier, its evolution and commercial application in food, supplements and related product areas.
We are particularly interested in reports from human intervention studies and welcome abstracts from those engaged in all aspects of microbiome science in academia, industry and consumer health, particularly those representing successful academia-industry interactions.
All abstract submissions will be reviewed by our Scientific Committee made up of leading experts from the fields of pre- and probiotics. Successful abstracts will be presented as oral presentations or posters at the spectacular JW Marriott Parq Vancouver in Canada, June 24-26.
Those whose abstracts are accepted will receive a 50% discount on their registration for the conference.
Early-phase, novel, or state-of-the-art research or promising ideas covering the following topics are encouraged:
- Host-microbe interactions in health and disease, including pre-clinical and clinical studies evaluating pre- and probiotic interventions
- Application and development of “-omics” approaches in biomarker discovery, including identification of potential pre- and probiotic strains. Research identifying strain-specific effects of probiotics for health and well-being, including mechanism of action and bioactive discovery and isolation
- Early findings from large scale research projects and clinical trials
- Innovations and novel ideas in the areas of production processes, delivery, formulation and shelf-life
- Consumer and market insights, including population research, trends and threats, commercial packaging and marketing
- Human intervention studies
To download a copy of the abstract guidelines, please click HERE.